I have an idea
I was thinking that maybe we should discuss the articles I gave you on this blog. I thought I heard you say something that reminded me of the Alvermann article. I think it mentioned the boy who hated school, but loved Anime. We could also talk about the Gee article I gave you.
What do you think? You know, this is helping me out so much to have this record of our "talk." We say so many smart things in person, but I always feel like they are out in the air just floating away. I want to capture it!
What do you think? You know, this is helping me out so much to have this record of our "talk." We say so many smart things in person, but I always feel like they are out in the air just floating away. I want to capture it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home