Neat Lessons for To Kill a Mockingbird
Barb,
Would you be willing to try this lesson with the class? It's from the Library of Congress. Take a look.
This is a great lesson too. It asks students to compare the trial scene in the novel with the trial scene in A Time to Kill.
I know some of the students in your class have already read, but I wonder if that would be a nice pairing with TKAM to continue to explore racial prejudice. Maybe your theme for the rest of the semester in the other readings is to look at prejudice in some form or another.
Would you be willing to try this lesson with the class? It's from the Library of Congress. Take a look.
This is a great lesson too. It asks students to compare the trial scene in the novel with the trial scene in A Time to Kill.
I know some of the students in your class have already read, but I wonder if that would be a nice pairing with TKAM to continue to explore racial prejudice. Maybe your theme for the rest of the semester in the other readings is to look at prejudice in some form or another.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home