You gotta see this
I was reading Will Richardson's latest post, and he mentioned something about Liberty, Missouri. They are having a special podcast of their workshop that takes place this Saturday. They have an author that is posting with the students, and they have linked up with other schools.
I don't know if we can get Harper Lee, but I think the blog's value really comes from those outside respondents. I wonder if that would bring a maturity that some posts lack that's brought about by "larger" audience that we always talk about.
Maybe there's a professor at Missouri State who would be willing to post and visit about the novel?
I don't know if we can get Harper Lee, but I think the blog's value really comes from those outside respondents. I wonder if that would bring a maturity that some posts lack that's brought about by "larger" audience that we always talk about.
Maybe there's a professor at Missouri State who would be willing to post and visit about the novel?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home