Blog-etiquette
I was getting ready to post a comment on someone's blog, but I wasn't sure what the "rules" were. I thought about your class, and I realized that netiquette is different than blog etiquette, can we see bloggetiquette?
I did a search and found this site. Ignore the ads please, but this was the best site I could find. http://weblogs.about.com/od/issuesanddiscussions/tp/weblogethics.htm. It's called "Top 10 Weblog Ethics and Etiquette Tips." There is a hyperlink for an etiquette quiz below. This might be something worth looking over. They discuss copyright, and they mention that everyone doesn't have to be a perfect speller. But one of their rules is write in proper format. Which makes me think--is blogging different than email, instant messaging, and text messaging. It might be beneficial to think about the dIfferENCes.
On a side point, I realized that I don't know how to create a hyperlink in a comment. Does anyone know how to do that?
I did a search and found this site. Ignore the ads please, but this was the best site I could find. http://weblogs.about.com/od/issuesanddiscussions/tp/weblogethics.htm. It's called "Top 10 Weblog Ethics and Etiquette Tips." There is a hyperlink for an etiquette quiz below. This might be something worth looking over. They discuss copyright, and they mention that everyone doesn't have to be a perfect speller. But one of their rules is write in proper format. Which makes me think--is blogging different than email, instant messaging, and text messaging. It might be beneficial to think about the dIfferENCes.
On a side point, I realized that I don't know how to create a hyperlink in a comment. Does anyone know how to do that?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home