Sunday, August 20, 2006

My right foot/left hand


I currently find myself with a very interesting dilemma - a long arm cast on my right arm and a non walking cast on my left leg...a temporary problem but a real exercise in patience. I thought I might use this "disability" period as a time to do a lot of writing,reading, and blogging, but one finger keyboarding is maddening. Keri, I think you may have had the answer with a tape recorder, but I'm pretty sure Kev might be using his, so I couldn't ask. I thought I'd try to write tonight to see how tough it might be to use the wireless keyboard, but the angle of the cast is a problem no matter where the keyboard is. I'm practicing anyway. Who knows? I thought if I could handle this, I could mess around with suggestions in Richardson's book. One thing I do know - it's a whole lot easier to read- even though I have to devise a way to hold the book and turn pages- than it is to type with one hand. Gosh, how do people deal with this on a permanent basis? I have only but a glimpse. I'd best close and elevate my balloon foot.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home