Friday, January 20, 2006

Not yet ready - but close

I'm glad I decided to delay the laptop computer/first blog. Even if I had had time to enter in all the emails, which I was desperately trying to do at the last minute, I still need to model mine and hand out guidelines and make sure that they all have their Kickapoo passwords. I need to get that all in place early next week. I lost my technology mentee, although no one from the office notified me. Sometimes I wonder if there are any gracious manners being exercised out there in the world. The kids are very receptive to me and excited about getting started, but they are also understanding about why we will start next week instead of this - but disappointed we didn't begin today. Rebecca in my 4th block has been checking to see if she got an invitation to blog yet, and a couple of other kids asked if they could also blog from home as they are reading - in addition to the required Friday blogs. I also had a couple of kids email me their poetry last night. Watch out world - love poems - a girl and a guy...but they guy made it clear that they were NOT written to me. This should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home