Interview questions
Amy gave me some ideas about interview questions.
1. Tell me about the process of posting to the blog. Do you type it in Word and then post it? Do you type directly on the blog?
2. What is the experiences of posting, composing, writing, and thinking via the blog?
At this point, there are particular students who are sticking out for me. Ivar and Duncan, off the top of my head.
I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping up with the data analysis and coding. Last Wednesday, I spent half the day printing and organizing the blog. On Sunday, I created folders because I decided that rather than keeping the information in a binder, I wanted to create folders for each week so I could see the chronology of what is happening.
I did notice that in a comment Hilary said that her dad had read Beth Anne's post and thought it was really funny. I'll be reading and commenting more later.
1. Tell me about the process of posting to the blog. Do you type it in Word and then post it? Do you type directly on the blog?
2. What is the experiences of posting, composing, writing, and thinking via the blog?
At this point, there are particular students who are sticking out for me. Ivar and Duncan, off the top of my head.
I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping up with the data analysis and coding. Last Wednesday, I spent half the day printing and organizing the blog. On Sunday, I created folders because I decided that rather than keeping the information in a binder, I wanted to create folders for each week so I could see the chronology of what is happening.
I did notice that in a comment Hilary said that her dad had read Beth Anne's post and thought it was really funny. I'll be reading and commenting more later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home