more on assessing credit
I have been pushing the kids with papers due tomorrow, nightly reading and response journals or blogging. I finally figured out (with a little help from my students) how to find their posts (control "f" and then the display name in the find box). Still a bit of a pain, so I'm wondering if it would be simpler if we had a separate site for the independent reading. Are the posts saved for infinity? Tonight's reading takes us up to the last two chapters, so tomorrow with the last two chapters left, I'm looking forward to a close reading (think aloud) of the crime scene. The final reading was scheduled for Thurs night, but who could possibly leave the last 10 pages for the next night? Really, chapter 29 leaves the reader in the lurch. I'll be anxious to see where they are.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home